Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B1600-60 Description
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B1600-60 ice machine and bin duo can produce 520 pounds of ice per day when optimal conditions are met, and stores 1,660 pounds of prepared ice to streamline service during peak periods. To reduce employee labor, the unit’s smart LED light signals when cleaning is needed, and its descaling and sanitizing functions can be activated with the push of a button. Inside the machine, select parts can be removed for cleaning in a dishwasher, and an antimicrobial treatment reduces the spread of germs.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B1600-60 ice machine head with bin produces half-cube ice, a type of ice that can be used to chill drinks and blend into smoothies. It’s simple to setup and operate due to its universal control board, and it’s built with an LED display to streamline monitoring. To ensure fresh-tasting ice, the bin is designed to promote product rotation so ice doesn’t sit in the bin for extended periods of time.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 520-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 390-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Half-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Self-contained condenser requires no building alterations to install
- Dual top- and side-exhaust system
- Plastic foodzone doesn’t harbor bacterial residue
- BPA-free plastic pieces can be removed and washed in dishmachine
- Treated with PURE ICE antimicrobial to reduce cross contamination
- Descaling and sanitizing operated with 1 touch
- Cleaning needs are communicated via smart LED status light
- LED display for improved readability
- Easy configuration of multiple machines with universal control board and Smart Harness
- Includes recyclable components
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 6,252-BTU heat transfer capacity
Bin Product Details
- 1,660-lb. capacity
- 52-cu.-ft. storage space
- Stainless steel exterior resists scuff marks and dents
- Freshness promoted with first-in, first-out (FIFO) ice management
- Poly lined interior doesn’t corrode like aluminum alternatives
- Heavy-duty door operates with 1 hand and has stay-open function
- Spills are reduced by flow-controlling ice shield
- 32-in. required door access
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 60 in. W x 31 in. D x 65 in. H
- 17.8 A, 5.87 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
- Bin drainage port: 1-in. FPT
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 520 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (390 lb at 90°/70°), half-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 1660 lb storage capacity, 60″W x 31″D x 65″H, stainless steel construction, first in first out ice management, corrosion resistant Poly Liner, heavy duty “stay open” door for easy one hand access, ice shield controls flow & reduces spills, includes universal adapter kit, NSF
There are no reviews yet.