The Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HW produces full cube ice, which is suited for a number of uses, including bulk cooling or serving cocktails and drinks. This self-contained, water-cooled ice machine will provide your kitchen, bar, or prep station with an undercounter solution for your ice needs. It can produce up to 185 pounds of ice per day, while the integrated storage bin will help you keep 70 pounds of ice readily available. The sliding lid provides a large access point for retrieving ice, and its location at the top of the unit’s front side is a more comfortable height for users.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HW ice machine is made with several features that are meant to make the unit durable and reliable. While many machines rely on gravity to pull ice into the storage bin, the Harvest Assist feature pushes ice consistently into the storage bin when it is ready. The evaporator has a copper core and nickel plating to better resist damage that might result from exposure to ice and water, while the Pure Ice antimicrobial protection helps protect the interior of the unit from bacteria growth. This model is constructed with stainless steel that resists corrosion and molded plastic that won’t show fingerprints, and it is mounted on 6-inch adjustable legs. For optimal production, operate the model in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with an incoming water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Full cube ice machine with storage bin
- Full cube ice can be used for bulk cooling, cocktails, and drinks
- Produces up to 185 lbs. of ice per day
- Storage capacity for 70 lbs. of ice
- Self-contained, water-cooled condenser
- Ideal for bars, prep stations, and undercounter installation
- Frozen ice is pushed consistently into the bin by the Harvest Assist feature
- Growth of bacteria is inhibited by Pure ICE antimicrobial protection
- Reliable evaporator has a copper core and nickel plating
- Construction includes stainless steel, molded plastic, and 6-in. adjustable legs
- Full Cube Ice Dimensions: 7/8 in. W x 7/8 in. D x 7/8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.7 A, 8.25 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
- Ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Water temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
- Optimal ambient air temperature is 70 degrees F
- Optimal water temperature is 50 degrees F
- Production capacity is measured at optimal operating temperatures
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 180 lb/84 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, half-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.9 amps, cULus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.