The Ice-O-Matic ICEU220FW ice machine is a self-contained full cube maker with an integrated ice storage bin. It produces up to 251 pounds of full cube ice, which a large type of ice that can be used for bulk cooling, serving cocktails and drinks, and a number of other applications. The machine’s bin can store a total of 70 pounds of ice at a time. This model has a space-saving width of 24 inches and a height of 39 inches, which makes it ideal for undercounter installation. Front access to the ice is provided by a large sliding lid located at the top of the unit, which is a comfortable height for users.
The self-contained ICEU220FW ice machine is a water-cooled model that comes standard with a number of Ice-O-Matic features. Rather than relying on gravity to pull ice down, the Harvest Assist feature pushes ice into the bin to provide a more consistent production of ice. The company’s antimicrobial protection is built in to inhibit the growth of bacteria and slime, while the evaporator is made more resistant to water and ice damage with a copper core and nickel plating. This durable ice machine is constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic.
- Full cube ice machine with integrated storage bin
- Self-contained model uses a water-cooled condenser
- Total production capacity of up to 251 lbs. of ice
- Ice bin can hold up to 70 lbs.
- Designed to save space and be installed under a counter
- Front access provided by a large sliding lid at the top of the unit
- Harvest Assist facilitates a consistent ice production by pushing finished ice into the bin
- Antimicrobial protection helps inhibit bacteria growth
- Evaporator with a copper core and nickel plating resists ice and water damage
- Constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic with 6-in. adjustable legs
- Full Cube Dimensions: 7/8 in. W x 7/8 in. D x 7/8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.9 A, 6.6 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
- Recommended ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F
- Ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Recommended incoming water temperature of 50 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 251 lb/114 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, full-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, cULus, NSF, CE