The Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA ice machine is a self-contained unit designed to fit under the majority of countertops. Its 6-inch adjustable legs and 30-inch width facilitate installation in compact spaces. In optimal conditions, with an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and an incoming water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit, this model can produce 309 pounds of ice per day. It also has an integrated storage bin that can hold 97 pounds of ice, which is easily accessible via a large sliding door on the front of the unit.
An air-cooled model, the Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA ice machine does not require an air filter for operation and has a front air exchange. It also comes standard with antimicrobial protection on internal surfaces to inhibit bacteria growth. The machine’s durable evaporator is made with a copper core and nickel plating to resist damage from exposure to ice and water. To promote consistent ice production, a harvest assist mechanism regularly pushes finished ice into the storage bin. This undercounter ice machine is built with a stainless steel and molded plastic exterior that allows for easy cleaning and an attractive appearance.
- Half cube ice is best suited for serving soft drinks, iced tea, and water
- Capable of producing 309 lbs. of ice per day
- Integrated ice storage bin holds 97 lbs. of ice
- Designed for undercounter installation in compact spaces
- Large sliding bin door provides easy front access for ice retrieval
- Air-cooled model does not require an air filter
- Air exchange is located on the front of the unit, so no side clearance is required
- Recommended ambient air temperature is 70 degrees F
- Recommended incoming water temperature is 50 degrees F
- Constructed with stainless steel that resists corrosion and molded plastic that won’t show fingerprints
- Half Cube Dimensions: 3/8 in. W x 7/8 in. D x 7/8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.1 A, cord and plug set included
- Overall Dimensions: 30.34 in. W x 29.97 in. D x 39 in. H
- Harvest assist pushes finished ice off the evaporator plate and into the bin for increased production
- Nickel-plated evaporator with a copper core resists damage caused by ice and water exposure
- Interior surfaces are protected with an antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of slime and bacteria
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 309 lb production/24 hours, 97 lb. built-in bin, half-size cube, electro-mechanical controls, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
There are no reviews yet.