With its 50-inch-wide by 31.38-inch-deep by 18-inch-high structure, the Lincoln 2500/1366 Digital Countertop Impinger oven can be installed on a commercial countertop. Its stainless steel exterior resists rust and corrosion throughout use, and this unit can be stacked with another oven to maximize production. To accommodate continuous cooking, its nonstick conveyor measures 50 inches and has a 3-inch-high opening. Crumb pans catch food particles beneath the conveyor, and the conveyor and air distribution fingers can be removed for cleaning.
Because the Lincoln 2500/1366 oven uses air impingement, which penetrates food directly with hot air to eliminate the cold “halo”, it can cook two to four times faster than a conventional oven, depending on the product. Operators can adjust temperatures between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and conveyor speeds range from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. By using the front-mounted digital controls, users can access temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction buttons, and the digital display is legible.
- Countertop, single-stack layout
- Can be stacked with another oven
- Stainless steel exterior
- Air impingement cooking
- 50-in. extended conveyor with 3-in. opening
- 20-in. baking chamber
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Adjustable conveyor speed: 30 seconds to 10 minutes
- Front-mounted digital controls with power on/off switch; buttons for temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction; and digital display
- Top and bottom air distribution fingers for heat adjustment
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans simplify cleaning
- 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 50 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTI) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 50″ non-stick conveyor (extended), adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE