Able to cook two to four times faster than a conventional oven, the Lincoln 2500-4/1353 Digital Countertop Impinger oven uses air impingement-a mechanism that penetrates product directly with small jets of hot air, removing the cold air “halo” and increasing cooking speed. Its 31-inch conveyor operates quietly, moving product into the baking chamber one at a time and continuously. For versatility, operators can adjust temperatures between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, while conveyor speed can be manipulated between 30 seconds and 10 minutes to cook each product.
Digital controls mounted on the Lincoln 2500-4/1353 impinger oven’s front grant users access to power the unit and adjust temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction. It also includes a legible digital display. It measures 35.38 inches wide by 31.38 inches deep by 18 inches high to accommodate countertop use, and it’s supported by 4-inch legs that enable product to cool. To extend its service life, its exterior has a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction and can be stacked with another similarly sized unit to maximize production.
- Countertop use
- Stackable configuration
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- 31-in. conveyor
- 3-in.-tall opening
- Baking chamber: 20 in.
- Heats with small jets of hot air
- Temperature range:200-550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed cooking time adjustable between 30 seconds and 10 minutes
- Front-mounted digital controls with digital display
- Power on/off switch
- Buttons for temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction adjustment
- Quiet operation
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans beneath conveyor
- Sturdy 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 35.38 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTI) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 31″ conveyor (standard), quiet version, adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE