The Lincoln V2500-4/1366 Digital Countertop Impinger oven can be stacked with another impinger oven to maximize production for high-traffic businesses. Its exterior is made of durable stainless steel to withstand heavy use, and it measures 50 inches wide by 31.38 inches deep by 18 inches high to accommodate countertop operation. To simplify installation, it doesn’t have a vent, and because it operates quietly, it can be installed near noise-sensitive dining areas.
Operators can adjust temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction with the Lincoln V2500-4/1366 impinger oven’s digital controls and display. This unit powers on with an on/off switch, and the digital display is easy to read. To accommodate a wide range of foods, the temperature can be adjusted between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Air impingement technology decreases cooking time by surrounding food with small jets of hot air to eliminate the cold “halo” that encases foods during baking. Its 50-inch nonstick conveyor accommodates individual food products, moving them into the baking chamber one after another for the programmed time, ensuring uniform results.
- For countertop use
- Ventless, single-stack configuration
- Air impingement technology
- Front-mounted digital controls with display
- On/off switch
- Buttons enable adjustment of temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction
- Temperature range: 200- 550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed cooking time is adjustable between 30 seconds and 10 minutes
- Stainless steel construction
- 50-in. nonstick conveyor
- 3-in. opening
- 20-in. baking chamber
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans
- Secured on 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 50 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Ventless Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTIV) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 50″ non-stick conveyor (extended), quiet version, adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE