To quickly lower and recover flue temperatures, this Pitco SG14-S gas fryer uses Solstice burner technology, so its burner tubes are fitted with heat exchangers that efficiently generate heat. Because of this technology, this unit saves gas, fries efficiently, and provides comfortable ambient kitchen temperatures. A built-in flue deflector directs excess heat and grease-laden vapors toward the hood system.
This fryer has a millivolt thermostat an accurate, responsive technology that keeps oil temperatures closer to the specified temperature than traditional electromechanical controls. Users can set the oil temperature between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and a high-limit switch ensures that the fryer will not exceed safe temperatures, reducing the risk of fires and damage due to overheated components.
Constructed of stainless steel, this Pitco SG14-S fryer resists corrosion, provides strength, and simplifies cleanup. The steel door is mounted on heavy-duty hinges to resist sagging from daily use, and a 11/4-inch oil drain valve enables users to quickly and thoroughly empty oil and sediment from the tank. Included with the fryer, a drain extension conveniently drains oil into the appropriate container, while a clean-out rod helps users eliminate stubborn sediment.
- 40- to 50-lb. oil capacity
- Solstice burner technology efficiently generates heat without the need for a blower by using a heat baffle
- Burner heat baffles minimize flue temperatures
- Temperature holding range: 200-400 degrees F
- Flue diverter directs excess heat towards hood and out of the kitchen
- Millivolt thermostat reads temperatures more reliably than traditional electromechanical technology
- Safety limit switch turns off burners if temperatures exceed the set level, preventing fires and overheating
- Stainless steel tank resists corrosion and facilitates cleaning
- Cabinet is built with a heavy-duty stainless steel front, door, and sides
- Cabinet door is mounted on a durable 3/16-in. hinge to resist sagging over time
- 11/4-in. full port drain quickly empties oil and sediment
- Drain extension simplifies draining oil into containers and filter systems
- Drain line rod cleans out leftover sediment
- 2 baskets are included
- Removable basket hanger holds food out of oil while draining
- 110,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. x 14 in.
- Overall: 155/8 in. W x 3415/32 in. D x 461/8 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
Solstice Fryer, floor model, full frypot, 40-50 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control ONLY, stainless steel tank, front, door & sides, 110,000 BTU, NSF, CE, CSA Flame, CSA Star, AuGA