The True TMC-49-S-DS-HC milk cooler has a capacity for 12 standard milk crates and features dual access, with a drop-front door and flip-up door on each side, enabling it to serve two lines at once. Bumpers prevent dents and cushion the impact when the doors swing against the exterior. The exterior is constructed of stainless steel that withstands heavy-duty foot traffic and high-volume use, while the interior includes a clear-coated aluminum liner and heavy-duty floor racks.
The forced-air refrigeration system in this unit uses a capillary tube and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to consistently hold the selected temperature for contents, with a total temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold air is kept inside by polyurethane insulation in the walls and magnetic gaskets that line the door frames. The temperature can be monitored by an external display and the condenser can be reached by sliding it out the back of this True TMC-49-S-DS-HC milk cooler.
- Milk cooler with a capacity for 12 crates that measure 13 in. x 13 in. x 111/5 in.
- Dual access with top and side doors on each side
- Features side drop-front and top flip-up doors with locks
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Selected temperature is monitored via the external digital display
- Forced-air refrigeration maintains a consistent temperature
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fully stainless steel exterior construction
- Interior construction includes a clear-coated aluminum liner
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the entire cabinet
Dimensions & Utilities
- 491/4 in. W x 35 in. D x 463/4 in. H
- 2.7 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Mobile Milk Cooler, FORCED-AIR, (12) crates, DUAL SIDED stainless steel drop front/hold-open flip-up lids, locks, 33-38°F, stainless exterior, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) heavy duty floor racks, digital thermometer, 4″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, reverse condensing fan motor, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.7 amps, 9′ cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA