Measuring 24 inches wide by 37.5 inches deep by 15.25 inches high, the Vulcan 924RX-30 gas griddle takes up minimal space on a crowded countertop. It has a mechanical snap-action thermostat embedded every 12 inches to provide individual cooking zones. To cook various foods, the temperature can be adjusted from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. If the pilot light extinguishes, the pilot safety valve shuts off the gas to prevent gas leaks and danger of explosion.
The Vulcan 924RX-30 countertop griddle has a grease trough in the front that holds 6 quarts. It has a 4-inch backsplash as well as tapered side splashes that contain messes, ensuring the wall and surrounding equipment stays clean. To wipe underneath the unit, it’s positioned on 4-inch adjustable legs. This unit’s griddle plate is 1 inch thick to provide quick recovery times as well as heat retention and uniform cooking.
- Polished steel griddle plate is 1 in. thick
- Embedded mechanical snap-action thermostat every 12 in.
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Millivolt pilot safety shuts unit off if light extinguishes
- Manual or electric spark ignition
- Front manifold gas shut-off valve
- Countertop design with a low profile
- Bull-nose front protects users from burns
- Stainless steel construction offers rust resistance
- Front grease trough holds 6 qt.
- 4-in. tapered side splashes and backsplash
- Mounted on 4-in. adjustable legs
- 54,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 24 in. W x 30 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.25 in. H
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 30″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, electric spark or manual ignition, front manifold gas shut-off valve, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 54,000 BTU, CSA, NSF