The Vulcan CEF40 electric fryer has a sloped tank bottom that prevents debris and sediment from reentering the clean oil. To streamline cleaning, it comes with a clean-out rod and a tank brush, and a drain extension can be attached to the full-port drain valve to facilitate removing used oil. The tank can house 40 pounds of oil, and the unit comes with twin fry baskets to cook two different types of food at a time. To prevent basket handles from getting hot and burning employees, they’re coated in plastic.
Settings in the Vulcan CEF40 countertop electric fryer can be adjusted using solid-state analog controls. Providing a place for food pans, towels, tongs, and other supplies to sit, this unit includes a condiment rail. The tank, front, and sides are made of stainless steel, which is a durable metal that can withstand years of commercial use without rusting or corroding.
- Intended for countertop use
- 40-lb. oil capacity
- Solid-state analog controls
- Sloped tank bottom
- Condiment rail holds food pans
- Includes a tank brush, clean-out rod, and drain extension
- Twin fry baskets with plastic-coated handles
- Tank, front, and sides made of durable stainless steel
- 11/4-in. full-port drain valve
Dimensions & Utilities
- Tank: 135/8 in. x 163/8 in.
- Overall: 18 in. W x 37 in. D x 183/8 in. H
- 47 A, 17 kW
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph
Fryer, electric, counter-top, 40 lb. oil capacity, solid state analog controls, sloped tank bottom, condiment rail, includes: tank brush, clean-out rod & drain extension, twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles, stainless steel tank, front & sides, 17 kW, 208v/50-60/3ph, NSF, cCSAus, ENERGY STAR