Should the Kuvings C7000 Juicer Be Your Next Buy? Review and Buyers Guide.
Let me guess. You want a clean juice but you are rushed for time. Do you have time to cut your produce and feed your juicer? Do you wish you could trim a few minutes off the preparation time? This is the beauty of the Kuvings C7000 juicer. The juicer has a large 3-inch feed chute. This chute is much larger than the other juicers on the market. Now you can throw apples and pears in whole.
The Kuvings C7000 juicer also has a quiet 60 RPM motor that allows you to juice while everyone is sleeping. The low spin rate creates a juice while retaining the nutrients. Let’s go through all the features of the Kuvings C7000 to determine if it is the right juicer for you.
- Large Feed Chute: The large feed chute allows you to put in whole fruits and veggies with minimal preparation. The Kuvings C7000 has an improved auger that squeezes your produce and extracts juices from the hardest vegetables available.
- 3-in-1 Juicer: The C7000 allows you to make juices, frozen fruit sorbets, and smoothies. You can use the blank strainer that allows the pulp to mix in with your juice. Additionally, you can use the sieve to ensure that your juices are pulp free.
- Loaded with Accessories: The Kuvings C7000 comes with two cleaning brushes that allow you to quickly clean your juicer. You also receive a manual and recipe book loaded with healthy recipes to try.
- Safe Materials: The juice extractor is manufactured with BPA-free material. Avoiding BPA helps with your brain health, prevents cancer, and lowers your blood pressure.
- Available in Three Colors: The C7000 is available in silver (C7000S), red (C7000P), as well as white (C7000W). The variety of colors allows you to choose a style that works best for you.
Benefits of Kuvings C7000 Juicer
- Juice Storage: The juicer motor operates at 60 RPM so this prevents oxidation and heat build up. The nutrients stay intact and this increases the shelf life of your juice. You can store your juices for up to three days.
- Masticating Juicer: Masticating juicers spin at low rates that give a very high yield of juice. This means that you get the maximum amount of juice for every fruit or vegetable that you put in.
- Quiet Juicer: The C7000 has a low speed motor with special features to reduce the operating noise. These features include a unique motor deceleration profile to eliminate as much noise and vibration as possible.
- Warranty: The 20-year warranty is one of the most robust warranties on the market. It ensures that your juicer will function properly for years to come. The motor has a 20-year warranty and the parts have a 5-year warranty.
- Versatile: The C7000 can handle everything from hard produce, leafy greens, and soft produce to citrus fruits. You can even make almond or soy milk with this juicer.
- Easy to Clean: Previous juicers were made with o-rings that had to be removed to thoroughly clean the juicer. The Kuvings C7000 has a juice bowl that is easier to clean. The one downside of this juicer is that the parts are not all dishwasher safe.
- No Leaking: Leaks and spills are minimized in the Kuvings C7000 since o-rings are not used. The o-rings frequently go bad and leak when they are cracked, worn, or installed improperly. Additionally, the C7000 uses a non-drip spout to dispense your juice without creating a mess.
The Kuvings C7000 juicer is significantly better than the previous Kuvings juicer (B6000) on the market. The juicer has a large feed chute to minimize preparation and allows you to enjoy your fresh juices as quickly as soon as possible. The materials are BPA free and the entire juicer disassembles easily to speed up cleaning. Finally, the juicer minimizes noises so you can use it without disturbing your entire house.
Where to Buy the Kuvings C7000
You can purchase your Kuvings C7000 through Plant Based Pros and enjoy your healthy juices today!