Introduction to Juicing
Are you ready to improve your mind, body, and health? Are you trying to lose a few pounds as a New Year’s resolution or get your body beach ready? If so, then read on! Juicing may be the perfect answer for you. It is a great way to lose excess baggage, improve your mental clarity, and improve the way you look.
This article will provide an introduction to juicing, discuss the benefits of juicing, and go through the main types of juicers.
What is Juicing?
Juicing is the process of extracting juices from vegetables and fruits. The juice is separated from the dry pulp and consumed as a tasty drink. It is loaded with healthy enzymes, nutrients, and vitamins that are beneficial for your body.
Why Should I Juice?
Juicing provides all of the benefits of eating fruits and vegetables, plus more. Juicing separates the nutrient-dense juice from the pulp so it is concentrated and easy to digest. This gives your body vitamins, anti-inflammatory compounds, and antioxidants that are easily absorbed. Your body will get a quick boost of natural and long-lasting energy. Additionally, the juice will clean undesired toxins out of your body. This process will give you mental clarity, more radiant skin, and improved health. Juicing is also great to consume the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables if you get full easily.
Continue reading Juicing for Health – Introduction, Benefits, and Juicer Buyers Guide
Should the Kuvings C7000 Juicer Be Your Next Buy? Review and Buyers Guide.
Let me guess. You want a clean juice but you are rushed for time. Do you have time to cut your produce and feed your juicer? Do you wish you could trim a few minutes off the preparation time? This is the beauty of the Kuvings C7000 juicer. The juicer has a large 3-inch feed chute. This chute is much larger than the other juicers on the market. Now you can throw apples and pears in whole.
The Kuvings C7000 juicer also has a quiet 60 RPM motor that allows you to juice while everyone is sleeping. The low spin rate creates a juice while retaining the nutrients. Let’s go through all the features of the Kuvings C7000 to determine if it is the right juicer for you.
- Large Feed Chute: The large feed chute allows you to put in whole fruits and veggies with minimal preparation. The Kuvings C7000 has an improved auger that squeezes your produce and extracts juices from the hardest vegetables available.
- 3-in-1 Juicer: The C7000 allows you to make juices, frozen fruit sorbets, and smoothies. You can use the blank strainer that allows the pulp to mix in with your juice. Additionally, you can use the sieve to ensure that your juices are pulp free.
- Loaded with Accessories: The Kuvings C7000 comes with two cleaning brushes that allow you to quickly clean your juicer. You also receive a manual and recipe book loaded with healthy recipes to try.
- Safe Materials: The juice extractor is manufactured with BPA-free material. Avoiding BPA helps with your brain health, prevents cancer, and lowers your blood pressure.
- Available in Three Colors: The C7000 is available in silver (C7000S), red (C7000P), as well as white (C7000W). The variety of colors allows you to choose a style that works best for you.
Continue reading Kuvings C7000 Juicer Review