Is the Kuvings EVO820 Worth the Money? Review and Buyers Guide
The Kuvings EVO820 is the newest juicer from Kuvings and an improved version of the popular Kuvings C7000. The EVO820 keeps all of the popular features that juicers fans love and has many improvements over the C7000. The EVO820 has a larger feed chute, sturdier juicing bowl, and a more streamlined design than the C7000. It is also extremely versatile and can handle everything from healthy juices to delicious sorbets. Let’s go through the upgrades on the EVO820
Kuvings EVO820 Overview
The Kuvings EVO820 is a masticating juicer that spins at an easy 60 rpm. The low speeds ensure that your juice will come out with all of it’s nutrients and enzymes intact. High-speed juicers generate a lot of heat that breaks down nutrients in your juice. Additionally, high speed juicers introduce a lot of oxygen into your juice that causes them to go bad very quickly. Some juices start to turn brown within 10-15 minutes of leaving a centrifugal juicer. Juices produced in your EVO820 cold press juicer will last for 2-3 days so you can prepare your juices in advance. This is extremely helpful if you work long hours or spend every day on the go.
A major benefit of the Kuvings EVO820 is the wide feed chute. The feed chute is a whopping 3.22″ wide so you can put in whole apples or pears without cutting them. When you’re not in a hurry, we recommend cutting up hard produce before dropping them into the feed chute. This will ensure that they go through easily without putting excess strain on the motor. The feed chute also has an o-shape flip gate at the top . This enables you to drop in produce whole without risking a dangerous situation for your kids. Many parents fear their kids sticking their hands into blenders. The EVO820 prevents this while allowing you to quickly juice your produce.
The rest of the juicer has had a number of improvements over previous generations of juicers. The feed chute is larger so Kuvings updated the juicing bowl to make it sturdier. It has four connections points to the motor so it will stay in place during your most intense juicing sessions. The juicing bowl is also easy to clean since the top of the pulp outlet has been removed and it is wider. You no longer have to stick your finger deep into the pulp outlet to dig out the pulp. You can easily remove the remaining pulp by running the juicing bowl under water.
The final major upgrade is the new design. The EVO has a leather pattern on the front that makes it attractive to keep on your countertop. This texture gives the juicer a premium look and is much more more luxurious than a plastic juicer. Fortunately this is not real leather and no animals were harmed while making this juicer. The EVO820 has a large switch on the back to quickly go from forward to reverse. The hidden switch gives the EVO820 a clean appearance that is free from clutter.
What Can You Make With the EVO820?
The EVO820 comes with three different strainer attachments. They make everything from healthy juices to creamy smoothies and delicious frozen ice creams.
The standard strainer is used to make juices. The strainer has small holes on the sides to squeeze out the juice while keeping the pulp inside. This allows you to have clean juice that is free from pulp.
The blank strainer is used to make frozen treats, sorbets, and ice creams. It does not have any holes around the sides so you’ll get a creamy sorbet or ice cream from your juicer. When you make frozen treats, please be sure to thaw your ingredients for 5-20 minutes. This will give them the optimal texture for you to enjoy.
The smoothie strainer has larger holes around the edges. This allows more pulp to go through and will give your drink a thicker consistency. This is the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
- Large Feeding Chute: Juice whole apples and pears to save time
- Low Speeds: The auger turns at a low speed of 60 RPM to ensure that the enzymes and nutrients in your juice stay intact. The auger is long to maximize the amount of juice produced while minimizing the pulp.
- Warranty: The 10-year warranty gives you peace of mind that your juicer will provide healthy drinks for years to come.
- Limitless Possibilities: The juicer can process anything from wheatgrass, kale, and soft vegetables to hard carrots. It can make juices, frozen fruit sorbets, soy milk, and nut butters.
- Easy to Clean: The parts easily disassemble, which allows you to quickly clean the juicer and enjoy life. The strainer cleaner cleans the strainer in seconds. Additionally, you can clean the juicing bowl by running water through it for about 30 seconds.
- Minimal Pulp: The EVO820 comes with a sieve to prevent pulp from mixing with your juice. You cover the juice collection cup and any pulp will get trapped in the fine metal mesh.
Benefits of the EVO820 JUICER
- Juice Storage: The juicer operates at low speeds so the nutrients are retained and there is little oxidation. This allows you to store your juices for up to two days.
- Little Preparation: You can feed fruits and vegetables into theEVO820 without chopping or cutting your produce. The feed chute is 3.22 inches wide so you may need to cut your larger produce enough to fit in. This means you will spend less time at a chopping board and more time enjoying your juice.
- Simple to Clean: The EVO820 is easy to clean since you can run water through the juicer in order to clean it. The juicer comes with a strainer cleaner that makes cleaning simple. Be sure to clean your juicer immediately after you use it so the pulp doesn’t harden on the auger.
- Quiet Juicer: The EVO820 rotates at low speeds so it does not make as much noise as high-speed juicers.
The following video shows the EVO820 in action. It covers the features and shows how easy it is to juice all types of produce. Additionally, the video shows how easy it is to clean it.
The EVO820 is one of the best juicers on the market. The materials are high quality and simple to clean. The smoothie and sorbet strainer allows you to make all kinds of healthy treats. Its compact to enough for small spaces and looks stylish and beautiful. Finally, the auger turns at a low speed and this retains healthy enzymes and nutrients for you to consume. This is perfect for anyone who wants the highest-quality juices in their diet.
Where to Buy EVO820 Juicer
You can purchase the EVO820 through Plant Based Pros and enjoy your healthy juices today!