Plant-based pasta with cashew parmesan is one of my favorite recipes.
Healthy pasta loaded with greens and deliciousness.
Kale, lentil pasta, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Plant based and full of nutrients.
The roasted veggies and pasta sauce made all the difference.
Cashew cheese loaded with B12.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 (12 oz) bag of lentil pasta [Buy from Amazon]
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ onion
- ½ pepper
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 tomato
- 25 oz jar pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- black pepper
- ½ cup unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast [Buy from Amazon]
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- Dice the onions, garlic and peppers. Cook until fragrant (approximately 5 minutes). Add the spinach and pasta sauce.
- Dice the tomatoes and mushrooms and add to the pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle sauce with oregano, black pepper, and salt and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Put the cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt in a blender and blend until a fine meal is achieved.
- Top the pasta with pasta sauce, sprinkle with cashew parmesan, and enjoy!