The Hatco ITQ-1750-2C Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster has programmable controls that can accommodate as many as 20 product settings. It has heating elements on both the top and bottom, which can be controlled individually to provide uniform heating. To capture food particles and debris, it comes with a removable crumb tray and collector ramp. This unit sits on 1-inch feet that can be adjusted as needed, helping it stabilize on uneven countertops.
During slow periods, the Hatco ITQ-1750-2C commercial toaster automatically switches into power-save mode, which can also be activated with the touchpad. A ColorGuard sensing system adjusts the speed and temperature of the unit depending on individual product needs, while Spot-On technology senses when product is present and begins operation automatically. This unit measures 20.25 inches wide by 28.75 inches deep by 18.5 inches high.
- Part of the Toast-Qwik series
- Can crisp 30 pieces per minute
- Programmable controls
- Accommodates 20 product settings
- Front-located USB port
- ColorGuard sensing system adjusts temperature and speed
- Spot-On technology senses product and begins operation
- Removable crumb tray and collector ramp
- Power-save mode reduces energy use
- Individually controlled top and bottom heating elements
- 1-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 20.25 in. W x 28.75 in. D x 18.5 in. H
- 23.8 A, 4960 W
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.