The Imperial IR-6 gas range has six anti-clogging burners that separate with no gaskets or screws to ease cleaning, and each burner has its own standing pilot, so users can light as many as needed. So pots can slide from section to section, the cast iron grates are extra wide. To reduce cook times, the back grates are intended to place large stock pots directly over the burner, and this unit includes a removable crumb tray and a large landing ledge for extra work space. Easing maintenance, the unit’s exterior is made of stainless steel, while its oven has a porcelain interior that prevents food from getting stuck inside and speeds up the cleaning process. Its unique burner baffle evenly distributes heat, and the oven provides 35,000 BTU of heating power. The unit comes with one chrome oven rack and accommodates 18-inch by 26-inch pans.
OPEN BURNERS – PyroCentric™ 32,000 BTU (9 KW) anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating.
– Cast iron PyroCentric burners are standard on all IR Series Ranges.
– Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws.
– One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition.
GRATES – Front grates measure 12″ x 11″ (305 x 279 mm). Back grates are 12″ x 13″ (305 x 330 mm).
– Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam.
– Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge.
– Grates are cast iron for a long service life.
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Gas Type||NG /LP|
|Open Burner BTU (ea)||32000|
|Number of Ovens||1 Oven|