To accommodate a wide range of foods and cooking methods, the Lincoln V2500/1346 Digital Countertop Impinger oven’s temperatures can be adjusted between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, while its conveyor speed can be modified to cook product from 30 seconds to 10 minutes at a time. Designed for large volumes of product, its 50-inch conveyor uses a continuous cooking mechanism that requires little operator oversight. Its air impingement technology cooks product two to four times faster than conventional ovens because it uses small jets of hot air to heat food directly, destroying the cold air “halo” that can increase cooking time.
The Lincoln V2500/1346 impinger oven’s digital controls include a digital display, power on/off button, and buttons for adjusting temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction. Its exterior is made of durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel and measures 50 inches wide by 31.38 inches deep by 18 inches high to accommodate countertop use. To increase production, it can be stacked with another impinger oven, and its ventless configuration simplifies installation.
- Stackable, countertop unit
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- 50-in. extended conveyor with 3-in. opening
- 20-in. baking chamber
- Air impingement technology
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed adjustable between 30 seconds and 10 minutes
- Front-mounted digital controls and display with power switch and buttons for temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction adjustment
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans
- 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 50 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Ventless Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTIV) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 50″ conveyor (extended), adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE