The Traulsen RMC58D4 milk cooler can hold (16) 13-inch-by-13-inch crates or (10) 13-inch-by-19-inch crates. To support heavy loads, the bottom of the cabinet is reinforced. Dunnage racks hold the crates, protecting the cabinet from damage while ensuring air circulates around milk cartons. Made of stainless steel, the interior and exterior are strong and simple to clean. Each side has an access door that lifts with metal handles.
Since the refrigeration system is mounted on top of the Traulsen RMC58D4 milk cooler, it does not take up interior storage space. With the forced-air refrigeration, fans move cabinet air over the evaporator coil to remove heat and chill the interior. The temperature ranges from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and has a dial thermometer.
- Holds (16) 13-in. x 13-in. crates or (10) 13-in. x 19-in. crates
- Cabinet bottom is reinforced to support heavy loads
- Dunnage racks protect the cabinet from damage and allow air to flow completely around cartons
- Stainless steel interior and exterior construction adds strength and resists rusting
- Sliding lift doors on each side open with metal handles
- Doors are insulated to keep cold air inside the cooler
- Door locks prevent unauthorized personnel from accessing cabinet
- Adjustable, 4-in. casters
- 1,945 BTU
- 7.2 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 58 in. W x 3315/16 in. D x 48 in. H
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Forced-air system uses fans to circulate air in the cabinet over the evaporator coil, removing heat from air and chilling it
- Air-cooled, hermetic compressor
- Dial thermometer
Spec-Line Forced-Air Double Access Milk Cooler, sliding door, holds (16) 13″x13″ crates or (10) 13″x19″ milk crates, stainless steel interior and exterior, reinforced floor, sliding caster rails , (4) heavy-duty stainless steel dunnage racks, top-mount refrigeration system, Santoprene E-Z clean gaskets, floor drain, 4″ factory mounted adjustable casters, 1/3 hp, cETLus, NSF, 115v/60Hz/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.