Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner. If you’re like us then you’re craving something healthy and delicious to eat. Look no further. These vegan buffalo cauliflower wings are perfect for the big game. They are easy to make and taste amazing. The wings are so good that they will convert some of your friends into vegans!
Let’s get started!
The first step is to create the breading. This helps the wings stay juicy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Mix flour, water, and garlic powder until it is nice and smooth. Feel free to add additional spices, such as paprika or crushed red pepper. Dip the cauliflower wings in the breading until they are completely covered. Then transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet.
Cook the wings for 20 minutes and remove them from the oven. Toss the cauliflower with a spicy wing sauce until they are completely coated.
Cook them for 8 more minutes and remove from the oven. Be careful because they will be hot!
You can eat them as is…
…or drizzle some more spicy wing sauce on them. You can even pair the wings with your favorite dip, such as a vegan dressing, and some celery.
– 1 lb cauliflower chopped into bite-size pieces
– 3/4 cup flour
– 3/4 cup water
– 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 F and coat baking sheet with oil.
2. Combine flour, water, and garlic powder in large bowl and mix together.
3. Add cauliflower and toss to coat.
4. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Pour buffalo wing sauce into bowl. Add cauliflower to same bowl and toss to coat.
6. Cook cauliflower for 8 more minutes and remove from oven.