Introduction to Juicing
Are you ready to improve your mind, body, and health? Are you trying to lose a few pounds as a New Year’s resolution or get your body beach ready? If so, then read on! Juicing may be the perfect answer for you. It is a great way to lose excess baggage, improve your mental clarity, and improve the way you look.
This article will provide an introduction to juicing, discuss the benefits of juicing, and go through the main types of juicers.
What is Juicing?
Juicing is the process of extracting juices from vegetables and fruits. The juice is separated from the dry pulp and consumed as a tasty drink. It is loaded with healthy enzymes, nutrients, and vitamins that are beneficial for your body.
Why Should I Juice?
Juicing provides all of the benefits of eating fruits and vegetables, plus more. Juicing separates the nutrient-dense juice from the pulp so it is concentrated and easy to digest. This gives your body vitamins, anti-inflammatory compounds, and antioxidants that are easily absorbed. Your body will get a quick boost of natural and long-lasting energy. Additionally, the juice will clean undesired toxins out of your body. This process will give you mental clarity, more radiant skin, and improved health. Juicing is also great to consume the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables if you get full easily.
Continue reading Juicing for Health – Introduction, Benefits, and Juicer Buyers Guide
Should the Kuvings C7000 Juicer Be Your Next Buy? Review and Buyers Guide.
Let me guess. You want a clean juice but you are rushed for time. Do you have time to cut your produce and feed your juicer? Do you wish you could trim a few minutes off the preparation time? This is the beauty of the Kuvings C7000 juicer. The juicer has a large 3-inch feed chute. This chute is much larger than the other juicers on the market. Now you can throw apples and pears in whole.
The Kuvings C7000 juicer also has a quiet 60 RPM motor that allows you to juice while everyone is sleeping. The low spin rate creates a juice while retaining the nutrients. Let’s go through all the features of the Kuvings C7000 to determine if it is the right juicer for you.
- Large Feed Chute: The large feed chute allows you to put in whole fruits and veggies with minimal preparation. The Kuvings C7000 has an improved auger that squeezes your produce and extracts juices from the hardest vegetables available.
- 3-in-1 Juicer: The C7000 allows you to make juices, frozen fruit sorbets, and smoothies. You can use the blank strainer that allows the pulp to mix in with your juice. Additionally, you can use the sieve to ensure that your juices are pulp free.
- Loaded with Accessories: The Kuvings C7000 comes with two cleaning brushes that allow you to quickly clean your juicer. You also receive a manual and recipe book loaded with healthy recipes to try.
- Safe Materials: The juice extractor is manufactured with BPA-free material. Avoiding BPA helps with your brain health, prevents cancer, and lowers your blood pressure.
- Available in Three Colors: The C7000 is available in silver (C7000S), red (C7000P), as well as white (C7000W). The variety of colors allows you to choose a style that works best for you.
Continue reading Kuvings C7000 Juicer Review
Is the Angel Juicer Worth the Money? Review and Buyers Guide
The Angel juicer is one of the best juicers on the market. It is the perfect addition to your kitchen and compliments your healthy diet. Not only does the Super Angel juicer squeeze high-quality nutrients out of fruits and vegetables, but it also helps you detox and cleanse your body. However, is the Super Angel juicer right for you?
- Stainless Steel Parts: The entire juicer is made of stainless steel parts. This is the best material for juicers since your fruits and vegetables are not exposed to plastics. Additionally, all parts of the Angel juicer are FDA-approved to produce food.
- No Plastic: Steel is much more durable than plastic so your juicer will not wear out as quickly.
- Low Speeds: The gears turn at a low speed of 82 RPM to ensure that the enzymes and nutrients in your juice stay intact. The gears are long to maximize the amount of juice produced while minimizing the pulp.
- Warranty: The 10-year warranty gives you peace of mind that your juicer will provide healthy drinks for years to come. The main control board, fan, motor, switch panel, and splash guard are all covered with the 10-year warranty. The twin gears, scraper, screen housing, and power cord have a 5-year warranty.
- Limitless Possibilities: The juicer can process anything from wheatgrass, kale, and soft vegetables to hard carrots. It can make juices, tofu, frozen fruit sorbets, soy milk, and nut butters.
- Automatic Thermal Cooling: The Angel Juicer prevents overheating by using sensors to detect temperatures. The low heat prevents oxidation in your juices to give you the healthiest juices possible.
- Three Stages of Juice Extraction: The Angel Juicer has a three-stage juice extraction system. The first stage applies pressure on the fruits and vegetables while the next two stages continuously grind your produce. The juicer outputs a very dry pulp and 20-30% more juice compared to other juicers.
- Triturating (Twin Gears) Juicer: Twin gear juicers are some of the best juicers on the market. They run slower to preserve nutrients and have two gears that grind produce and extract juice. Additionally, the two gears allow you to extract the most juice and minimize waste.
- Easy to Clean: The parts easily disassemble, which allows you to quickly clean the juicer and enjoy life.
Continue reading Angel Juicer Review and Buyers Guide
What is Garden of Life Organic Plant-Based Protein?
Garden of Life Plant-Based Protein is one of the most unique supplements that we carry. Not only is it loaded with healthy ingredients but it also has a solid dose of probiotics. This mixture of ingredients makes it an ideal supplement for you. It is perfect in your morning protein shake or after your workout.
One thing to love about this protein is how much it helps your body. This protein has 5.5 grams of BCAAs, 5 grams of glutamine, and 30 grams of plant-based protein. It is USDA Organic, NSF certified for Sport, and Non-GMO Project verified. It also has no added sugars. Additionally, the protein is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and soy free. This is perfect for the health-conscious person who cares about what goes in their body.
Continue reading Garden of Life Plant-Based Protein Review
This week’s recipe is one of the cleanest and most delicious plant-based protein shakes you’ll ever taste. It’s so good you’ll actually forget how healthy it is for you.
For the longest time I hated protein shakes. When I first started working out, my trainer gave me one to try. It was whey protein and water mixed in a shaker. I only tasted the chemicals and artificial sweeteners. No thanks! I figured drinking all those chemicals was worse than skipping breakfast altogether.
I had to find another way to take in my morning nutrients without being late to work… And so my hunt for a plant-based, quick and filling protein shake began.
I started with the most important ingredient: protein powder. I wanted something clean and plant based with no added chemicals or artificial colors. A couple of protein powders made the cut, but the flavors were often too earthy for my taste.
In comes Garden of Life Plant-Based Sport Protein. This is an amazing protein powder that is not only plant based, but also tastes incredible! I could rave about this protein for days!
Once I found the protein powder I started adding ingredients. I searched for ingredients that complimented my taste buds as much as they improved my health.
Continue reading Decadent Peanut Butter & Chocolate Plant-Based Protein Shake
Labrada Lean Body For Her Multi-Vitamin
If you are looking for a vitamin that keeps your skin glowing, and gives you all the essential nutrients you need, then Labrada Lean Body for Her Multi-Vitamin is for you!
I’ve been using this vitamin for years along with my healthy vegan lifestyle. The results have been incredible so far.
Here’s Why I Recommend Labrada Lean Body for Her Multi-Vitamin
First off, I want to emphasize that multi-vitamins should be used to supplement your current diet. In other words, they should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet, not as a replacement.
Women who are struggling with iron deficiency or limiting their calories to lose weight will especially benefit from this multi-vitamin. I was born anemic and always battled with low energy levels. However, my energy levels soared and my skin cleared once I started taking this vitamin.
Continue reading Labrada Lean Body For Her Multi-Vitamin Review
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein
What happens when one of the top brands in supplements sees a seismic shift in the supplement landscape?
A new way to take supplements is born.
Optimum Nutrition recognized a change in the way we consume protein. They listened to a bunch of people who care about their bodies, and took this information to the lab. Afterwards, they created a specially crafted plant-based protein powder: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein.
Why should you care about Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein?
It is one of the healthiest supplements on the market. This protein is Gluten Free, Non-GMO, USDA Organic, and comes with a complete amino acid profile. It also has no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
Continue reading Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein Review
This is the best plant-based banana oatmeal recipe you will ever try. Not only is it packed with clean ingredients, but it is also super tasty and simple to prepare. It is loaded with healthy chia seeds, flaxseed, fruits, and nuts. These nutritious ingredients will keep you satisfied until lunch time.
Continue reading Plant-Based Banana Oatmeal – Clean, Fast, and Delicious
Imagine living in a world with easy-to-read nutritional labels and ingredients that you can pronounce. A world where all protein powders are loaded with clean ingredients and healthy for you. In less than five minutes you will live in this world. You will be able to spot the best plant-based protein powders and choose the perfect match for you.
Clean Ingredients in Plant-Based Protein Powders
First of all – congratulations on making the switch to plant-based protein powders! You may have switched because you are lactose intolerant or because you want clean ingredients in your protein. Regardless, you’re probably wondering what the heck to look for in a plant-based protein powder. Here are some of the common types of protein powders:
Continue reading 3 of the Best Plant-Based Protein Powders with Clean Ingredients
Plant-based pasta with cashew parmesan is one of my favorite recipes.
Healthy pasta loaded with greens and deliciousness.
Kale, lentil pasta, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Plant based and full of nutrients.
The roasted veggies and pasta sauce made all the difference.
Cashew cheese loaded with B12.
Continue reading Plant-based Pasta with Cashew Parmesan